|NSF Scholarships in Science Technology, Engineering, and Mathmatics
The School of Engineering Center for Diversity in Engineering is providing scholarships to increase the number of talented, but financially disadvantaged students, graduating, and entering the workforce in the technical fields. The Scholarship is available for those who wish to complete their baccalaureate and graduate degrees in the Engineering fields and also wish to make successful transition from college to the workforce or graduate education.
The Center for Diversity in Engineering, with support from the U.Va. Engineering Undergraduate Programs Office and Career Services, will provide professional development workshops, classes, and experimental learning through industry extern/internships, and academic monitoring and mentoring. As an NSF Scholar, you will have the opportunity to experience the value and reward associated with careers in technical fields.
- US citizen, Nationals, or aliens admitted as refugees
- Eligible for Pell Grant or Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need
- Enrolled as full-time undergraduate or graduate student
- Minimum undergraduate GPA - 2.75
- Minimum Graduate GPA - 3.3